20120216

Alvie. (1989)

so.

i was thinking.

i should get more serious.

'cause I'm a liar. and a cheat.


to you.


normally I'm kind'a cool.

or nice.




but i just realized something.



i haven't told you anything real about myself yet.


except that there's something wrong with my hair.

and that a i gain weight easily.


and i also realized something else.


you might not want to know the stuff I'm about to tell you.


but I'm force-feeding you anyways.


so live with it.




okei.


so my name is alvie.

its written with a small first letter.

and thats just how it is.


im not old.

but I'm not young enough to know everything either.

im in the "not adult but should be adult real soon" category.


i like music. and i post it sometimes if i bother.


im in love.

and its nice.


i go to school. college. university.

i study literature and phonetics.

and i like it.


but.

i hate when people are testing my skills.

so i have an ambivalent relationship to the school itself.


i like drawing.

and i do it sometimes.

if I'm the right mood.


i work as a waiter.

and you know that already.



thing i like to drink:

water.

wine.


things i like to eat:

something with carbs.


things i love and appreciate in 2012:

tom.

wearing t-shirts.

sleeping.

reading.

deciding to do something, and do it.

finishing schoolwork.

electric light.

procrastinating.

hot water in the shower.

showering.

driving.

talking.


things i hate in 2012:

not being able to go to bed at the right time.

arrogant people.

thinking about exams.

freezing.







No comments:

Post a Comment