20111005

Nontech. (1989)

okey.

i was supposed to talk about how uninspired i am these days.


but when i thought about it.

i realized i'm not uninspired at all.



i'ts just that my computer doesn't work.


so...


i figured that it's the computer that's uninspired..


since it suddenly decided that it didn't want to hang out with me anymore..


and now.


i have to wright my blogposts on an Ipad i found laying around.

(i got it for christmas last year, but i figured that i didn't need it, since i already had a computer)


but now i had to take it out of the fancy box.



and i can't figure this shit out...


none of my pictures are on this thing, AND i have to wright on the screen...




so in the meanwhile, while my computer is having a break.


you (and i) just have to deal with the fact that my posts will be full of text and without pictures.




ps: since i also can't attach links to spotify on this piece of shit "computer": my music recommendation is: 

listen to Bon Iver for a full day and remeniss over all the good times the summer gave.



iloveyouforever.

No comments:

Post a Comment