20111013

Interesting. (1989)

okey.


i looked through my pictures the other day.


and there's a factor of boredom throughout my latest shots.


or.


it's not boredom.


i'ts like, i'm supposed to take a picture of something interesting.


but then...


i just take pictures of my feet instead...


here's some examples. 

here's my feet instead of my mom right before she left for summer vacation.




here's my feet instead of my girlfriend BE next to a statue.




here's my feet instead of some expressionistic dancers.



here's my feet instead of my girlfriend Ballony next to the expressionistic dancers. 



here's my foot instead of my dancing grandparents.




and also...


my BFF also seems to take pictures of his feet instead of what he was supposed to take pictures of.


but..


he works in an office.

so i guess his feet is the most interesting thing to take pictures of.






iloveyou

2 comments: