20111121

Celebrity. (2000)

lately i've had alot of time to think.

is because im upposed to study for my exams.

(yes. i know exams it's the only thing i'm talking about lately.)

(get used to it)


some days ago i was thinking for some hours.


i was thinking about my life.


and i realized something.


im not a celebrity.

and.

i'll probably never be one either.




here's what i realized:

- the only person following my blog is my mom.

- i can't wear sunglasses indoor without someone staring at me with the "what-the-f**k-is-wrong-with-her" look.

- never get anything for free. unless it's reached it's expiration date.

- i'm poor.

- i spend most of my time in bed with a book.

- i have to take the bus.

- and... i sing like a crow.



thank you very much for ruining my future damn exam.







ILOVEYOU

3 comments:

  1. Eg e jo ein fast Leser og beundrer! Do not forget!

    P.S. www.tantekissa.blogspot.com :-)
    Ikkje sei det te nĂ¥gen :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog. And its cool to have a mother following your blog ^_^ RocknRolla!

    ReplyDelete